During this two-day Generative Change-Work Salon participants are invited to bring their issues and intentions, their longings and limitations.
The structure of our time together will be rooted in Joseph Campbell's rendering of the 'Hero & Heroines Journey'; the archetypal journey toward healing and wholeness. Inside of this mythological framework we will apply the principles and practices of Generative Coaching to each individual's personal inquiry.
After an introductory session, we will begin working as a collective and in small peer groups with time for personal reflection and rest along the way. This is an experiential day with brief input from me as we go - everyone will alternate through the positions of coach, mentor, and client.
The main focus of our learning will be:
- Awakening to the Generative Self - How to safely and skillfully cultivate a connection between our different centers of intelligence: specifically our cognitive intellect, our embodied somatic wisdom and the resonant field.
- Positive Sponsorship - Invoking our deepest potentials. We will explore the principle - 'if 'it' has not been witnessed and blessed by a sincere and authentic human presence, it will have no sincere and authentic place in the human realm.'
- Mirroring - The gateway to deep relationship. How to open through resonant dialogue with another for mutual benefit. In this territory, we are able to touch the heart of what is present beneath and before the words.
- Utilisation - Understanding how the 'problem' and it's structure contain the perfect 'solution' and so much more...
- Generative Trance - a basic introduction and exploration of extra-ordinary states of awareness in a safe and contained way.
Part class, part workshop, this two day-long event is for those looking to do deep work in safe, simple and elegant way. It is suitable for those who are familiar with workshop settings, therapy or coaching situations. It will also be a good introduction to Generative Approaches to healing and growth for those seeking to complement their existing practices with a deeper understanding of how to safely and respectfully approach the deep imagination and the body.
- The costs for the two days is £130.00 including light refreshments. UNLESS you book by the 31st of August - then you pay £105.00
Please email email@example.com to book your place.
'"Paul creates a safe space with love and integrity. If you are prepared to dig deep then work with this man. You'll come away with jewels". Louise - Councillor and Shamanic Practitioner.